Powered by Blogger.

My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask

 Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Did a Pearl Powder Mask from My Beauty Diary just before I started work! It's supposed to whiten and tone your face, so it's kinda for beautifying purposes, as opposed to those that are supposed to moisturise or repair. I think I'm being very condescending, but I find "beautifying" masks a bit useless, kind of a "for fun" kind of thing, not something you really need.

After using it --- yeap, the skin doesn't feel extra moisturised like it does when I use the other MBD masks... but indeed I felt I looked fairer. I *felt*. I don't actually know if I *do* or not. Of course, the effect is not permanent...

I'm just rushing to finish off my MBD products so that I can move on.. lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP