Powered by Blogger.

Theramed Minty Explosion

 Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Since we're talking about beauty, let's not forget about making our teeth pretty! I'm quite a fan of unique toothpastes... my friends all know about my madness for French toothpaste (Denblan) --- but they understand the madness when they use it. It's like your plaque is actually being removed and you can feel it! Can you imagine how powerful a toothpaste is if you can feel your plaque being removed! Keep in mind that plaque is usually removed with powerful dental instruments when you go for your teeth cleansing every half-yearly. :)

My boyfriend introduced this toothpaste to me and in fact he doesn't want me to promote it so much because he wants to be special. -___- But I'll just share it with my lovely blog readers (also because I don't think there are that many reading this blog)...

Presenting...



This is indeed an awesome toothpaste because aside from "really" cleaning your teeth, you can use this as a mouthwash as well! Just squeeze a bit into your mouth, gargle with water and you're good to go. Powerful fresh breath that lasts a longggg while.

A small bottle like this (75ml) can actually last me for quite long. I'm almost finishing my bottle, but it's been about 6 months already! And believe me, I brush my teeth faithfully ok... but I do admit that I use this for brushing and not for gargling daily, though I have used Theramed for gargling before. Just to say that it works la.

Sadly, can't find this in Malaysia, but I bought this in Singapore's Carrefour, so definitely falls in the "Drug Store Beauty" part. :) Cost is about RM5- RM6, if I remember correctly. Comes in many awesome flavors, but I bought 2 only. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP