Powered by Blogger.

First Week of July's Mini Haul!

 Saturday, July 9, 2011



If you're too lazy to watch the video, I was basically describing the stuff that I bought today. And also seeing if I could do vlogging. :) I can't. By the way, please don't be too critical cos I just started filming and talking. No scripts, no post-editing and stuff like that cos I'm way too lazy. :P

1) St Ives Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash
2) Biore Pore Pack - The Aroma Collection in Happy Grapefruit
3) A pack of 3 (Buy 2 free 1) Masks from Montagne Juenesse in Aloe Vera & Willow Blemish Mud, Zen Flower Sensitive Skin Masque and Calming Dead Sea Anti-Stress Face Tonic
4) Freebie mask from Taut Gold Collection from Tron!

If I ever make a second haul video :
a. I won't say "erm" so much as a connector in my sentences
b. I won't keep adjusting my fringe, lol
c. I will try to script something first so I don't get so many brain farts.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Chichaul July 11, 2011 at 2:15 PM  

Hello!

Your haul looks really great.
If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
www.chichaul.com

Hope to see you around there!
xoxo :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP