Powered by Blogger.

Burberry Brit

 Friday, July 15, 2011

I was going to blog about Burberry Brit, and how much I love the perfume... I had it all in my head, how the article was going to pan out. I took the small perfume sample that I have with me to get a quick spritz on before I met my boyfriend after work that day. Got a lovely photo of the perfume sample too :

After I spritzed it on my self... I was confused. Wasn't the Burberry Brit perfume that I like... fruity? This smelled so much like a man's perfume that I was certain that I had taken a man's perfume sample by accident. -___- After Googling for it, I found out that it is indeed a woman's perfume and in fact is said to be "the top women's perfume for 2011".

The fragrance is REALLY strong and woody, and though it is supposed to contain lime, pear & vanilla as well, I didn't detect any of those notes at all! When I met up with my boyfriend, I told him, "I think I sprayed man's perfume on myself." He sniffed and he AGREED. What the heck! Still, I don't think it's awful, I think it would make a really good man's fragrance. This is just too strong for me.

The one that I really like is Burberry Brit Sheer... now THAT'S the one that smelled fruity. I scoured my room all over for my Burberry Brit Sheer sample, but I can't find it anymore. Must've finished it up. I *did* think about buying a full-size bottle, but I really do have too many perfumes. For 2011, Cleo Magazine said that Librans would suit the Burberry Brit Sheer scent the most, and I thought that meant it was fated. I entered the "horoscope fragrance" contest Cleo was having, certain that I would win... but it was not meant to be. :)

The perfume is described as a floral fruity wonder that contains litchi, pineapple, yuzu, mandarin orange (sounds like a scrumptious fruit salad so far), white musk and resins. The smell? Incredibly refreshing, yet girly and fun. I SUPER LIKE IT. And don't think that just because it sounds so "light & summery" that it means the scent won't last. It does.... plus, it comes in a cute light pink bottle! Fuss free and feminine.



And why does it suit the Libran woman? Well, I can't find my original Cleo magazine, but I got this from CosmeticOnline :

"For gorgeous Libra is typical bright flower perfume in a combination with wood flavors and even fern aromas is ideal. Women of this sign need to be very attractive. We will advise to plunge into this fragrance aura : CHANEL ALLURE, CACHAREL AMOR, BURBERRY BRIT SHEER, LA PERLA CHARME, CALVIN KLEIN CKIN2U FOR HER, CHRISTIAN DIOR DOLCE VITA.

Libra - ... smells sweet, as a paradise flower. Likes to put on silks, laces and looks amazing, possesses the most refined manners and a harmonious voice. Librans are charming and surprising beauties. But, despite aura of feminity , they have an imperceptible man’s essence. Librans are intellectually developed and capable to outdo any man. They will take part with pleasure in any dispute or discussion.

Many Libra after marriage continue to work with great enthusiasm and reach good results. Partly because they are users of money. Libran woman is not from those who hangs a stone on a husband’s neck. She will participate in all affairs of her chosen one, helping him with council, work and if it is necessary, with money. Librans possess an analytical mind and can help her husband with decisions of many important problems. She is sentimental and gentle. Libran’s house is in good style, muffled colours, overall is pictures and flowers.

Librans have a romantic and creative nature, prefers supper with candles, with good porcelain, glasses with expensive wines, and in addition to silence, quiet music. Librans like to talk very much , but also will give the chance to be the listener."

Sigh... Burberry Brit Sheer, I do see you in my future. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP