Powered by Blogger.

Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria's Secret

 Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's my default perfume for everyday use. Why?


Firstly, because I bought it in US on a whim (when I loved ALL things Victoria's Secret. Don't get me wrong, I still love all things VS ... minus some perfume & make-up stuff cos I think it looks good but it isn't REALLY good). I didn't even TRY the perfume on, I just bought it because I liked the name - Heavenly.

"The perfume opens with notes of quince, cardamom, ivy and mandarin. The heart includes lotus, white peony, freesia, iris and violet. The base contains white musk, sandalwood, orchid and vanilla. " - Source : Fragrantica

Personally, I do NOT like the top notes that much. Must be the quince & cardomom, it smells quite "sharp" to the nose. However --- since I have to drive quite a distance to the office, by the time I reach the office, it's already wearing off and I can start to detect the middle notes. After the "sharp" smell wears off, there's a rather clean and fresh scent to this fragrance that makes it suitable for work (IMHO). It isn't overwhelming, but there's a pleasant lingering scent. When you reach the base notes, you can definitely detect the sexy woody smell of sandalwood, orchid and vanilla. That's the best part. :)

However, to make sure that the perfume lasts you til the end of the day, you have to spray quite a bit on... which means I can STRONGLY smell the "sharp" top notes. Ugh. I kind of have a hate-like relationship with this perfume. So it won't be a repurchase for me for this one... (I have just about 10-15 ml left...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP