Powered by Blogger.

My Beauty Diary Mixed Berries Mask

 Sunday, July 31, 2011

After doing the horrifically bad Le Masque Hazelia whitening mask, I had to purify my face with a mask from My Beauty Diary. ;) My friend (who gave me the samples) insist that I write more on such beauty samples because it is funnier... never fear, my friends. I will continue with The Spa Series, just that I had to take some time off to gather the courage before I use the products again. FYI, I'll be going for a facial tomorrow, so I probably will not be using any LMH products for a period of time.

Cute pink packaging... I've waited so long and so patiently to use this! I love the idea of "mixed berries" --- I'm a sucker for anything fruity, I suppose! :) The My Beauty Diary mixed berries mask is supposed to be for BRIGHTENING and CLARIFYING.


How do you like seeing my be-masked face in HD now, huh? =p At least it isn't as terrifying as the LMH one. -__-

Honestly, was quite disappointed with this mask. Maybe because I had such high hopes for the mixed berries scent. I was really anticipating something much more fruitier, much more SWEETER. Instead, it smelled quite... not really berry-ish. It didn't smell delicious or inviting. Heck, it was because of the smell that I didn't quite enjoy this mask. So far, my favorite scent in the MBD series is still the Southern France Apricot one. :)

As usual, face felt slightly softer & more pampered, but the effects only lasted 1 or 2 days. Sigh... I am getting tired of using these masks... my next mask review will be from another brand. :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP