Powered by Blogger.

Box O' Powderful Power

 Friday, July 8, 2011

Finally finished my bottle of Schwarzkopf Asian Glatt shampoo and anxious to start renewing something new! Meanwhile, I'm currently mad over the box o' powder series from Benefit. Here's a picture of me with the 10 bronzer + highlighter on. :) Make-up for the first day of work :


Ya, I know its nothing to shout about (my make-up), but I so loved the bronzer + highlighter that is the 10 box o' powder from Benefit! I think it's an idiot-proof way to shading. I really shouldn't have smiled in the picture because then you'd be able to see how amazing my cheekbones look with this on.

However, remember not to go overboard with the bronzer. I loved it so much that I kept using 10 the rest of the week.. each time getting more and more heavy handed until my manager asked me if I got burnt in the sun. -___- Totally horrifying moment for me. Told you I'm no expert in applying make-up.



After that, I reverted back to my good ol' Dandelion box o' powder, for a sweet flush on my cheeks. My goal will be to collect every single box o' powder in Benefit's arsenal... If that's one reason to work hard in life and to earn more money, this will be it for me. *bimbo*




By the way, why does my box o' powder not have the mirror at the bottom of the lid? Anyway I think it won't be very useful since it's such a small mirror...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP