Powered by Blogger.

Skin Food Nail Polish Pedicure Sparkle #14

 Sunday, July 10, 2011

I don't usually paint my toenails - I have only 3 nail polishes. In fact, I only started painting my toenails religiously when I got a semi-black nail on one foot. -___- Darn gross, but it wasn't ALL blacked out til the nail was going to drop out, so I decided to paint over it til it grew out. After the first time I painted it, I was in awe over how awesome colored toesies look in heels, and I've ben repainting ever since.

Since I had to repaint them today, I took some pictures!


I don't know the name of this color --- searched all over the bottle to find the name and it just had a "14" printed at the bottom of the bottle. Does this mean it is #14 in the Pedicure Sparkle range? How boring! I love nail colors that have cute names. Maybe this is why OPI is so popular, since their nail color names are charming & witty. This bottle of purpley, sparkley nail polish was given to me by Tron's sister for Christmas last year.

One thing that I LOVE about Skin Food's nail polishes are that they are soooooo easy to put on. There are some nail polishes that just can't glide on well. This is kinda idiot-proof, and you won't make a mess with this nail polish. Don't be put off by the "pedicure sparkle" tagline, cos this is really, really not disco-groovy. I find it totally alright to wear this to the office cos it's a very light, lilac shimmer. If it is darker AND full of sparkliness, then I might think of wearing it for a night out instead.

Close-up of my big toe... *wiggle wiggle*

All in all, not a bad nail polish. It doesn't last very long though, maybe just a week? You'll definitely start seeing chips and all that. It's good for me though cos it's easier to remove and move on to another color after the work week is over. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP