Powered by Blogger.

End of July Shopping Haul!

 Sunday, July 24, 2011

So I went to the drugstore again!!! I prefer doing my haul posts through videos because I don't want to show pictures of the products til I actually use them. :)



As usual, if you don't want to watch the video, here's a list of what I got :
Guardian
a. Liese Juicy Shower Mixed Berry Hair-Hydrating Mist (REFILL)
b. Two packs (each pack has 3 packets) of wet tissues from Guardian's in-house brand
c. A pack of 4 platinum masks from Befas
d. Dove shower gel in nectarine and white ginger

Watsons
a. Sophie Monk "May Beauty Be With You" Pore Minimizing & Double Lifting Mask
b. Whitening & Moisturising Facial Mask from Watsons in-house brand x2
c. Deary Chamomile & Arbutin Mask

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP