Powered by Blogger.

Free Samples!

 Monday, July 11, 2011

Who doesn't like free samples? My friend went for this beauty roadshow or workshop or ... SOMETHING and he came back with a whole stack of stuff for me! Reason he's even at the roadshow? His mom owns a spa, so she was looking for good products to stock up at her outlet. The place apparently gave out a lot of free samples, and my friend sms-ed me to ask me if I wanted.

"Sure! I can blog about it on my beauty blog."

This was what he gave me just now:

I'm aware that most of these brands are not something you would have heard of, but believe me when I tell you that these are really pricey items! Apparently a full size bottle of one of these sachets cost about RM500! My friend LOL-ed at the SA's face when he was informed. Therefore, I guess I can't really review it for drugstore beauty (cos you won't be finding the brand names there), but I guess it's ok, just FYI kinda thing?

Those little white sachets are from a company called Le Masque Hazelia, and each packet is something different, so it's not all of the same thing! Oh, and I have something that sounds really exotic - a caviar & pearl mask! Can't wait to try it all out! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP