Powered by Blogger.

ASOS Dresses (Part Two)

 Friday, July 22, 2011

Part two of my ASOS dress selections! Got a bit distracted with VS sales that are going on at the moment... :) Anyway, check out these lovelies :

I just so love cheongsam inspired dresses! A little bit of East meets West in this silver lace creation. I think it would be nice for a marriage registration ceremony or something! :D It's only £40.

I am undecided about the strappy detailing on top, but I love the cheerful yellow of this dress, and how well cut it is and how the lovely pleated skirt just falls.... also £40.

I suppose you would think this looks more mature or whatever, but I think it looks so well-tailored and somehow, kinda 60s mod style. £40

Another well-tailored dress in a gorgeous navy blue. Kinda serious, but the length (short) makes it playful as well. £45

I love this dress.. it's so unique. From the ruching details to the neckline... and in contrasting coral and pearl.. so nice! Another dress that I think would look nice at a marriage registration ceremony. £45 as well.

I love the colorfulness of this dress! And I like how it makes me feel kinda dreamy and dizzy looking at it! Never seen such print before on any other clothes. Not a fan of the cutting & design of the dress... would love it if they had this print on a top or something like that. £45

I like both the colors of this dress and the unique "braiding" detail down the front of the dress. Sadly, I don't really look good in tubes, but sigh... inspiration to lose weight, perhaps? Going for £45

Simple but charming black & light grey lace dress... a sweet & sexy combination that will only set you back £49

Interesting Grecian drapery with sexy cutout detailing. I wouldn't wear this though, cos I'm afraid it'll make my hips look huge! May someone slim do this dress justice! Going for £55

A cutesy dress with cherry prints on it! Looks perfect for teatime with the girls in a posh hotel cafe. £55 as well.

This "fan" dress with folds & cutouts is definitely one that will spark conversations. Make it yours for £65

Lastly, this amazing dress with it's amazingly detailed fold & structured top is just.. gorgeous. Don't think about how to launder it and just get it for £65

1 comments:

Ali June 18, 2018 at 11:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP