Powered by Blogger.

Yuberactive Review : Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturising Cream

 Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thanks to Yuberactive for the constant supply of great products to be reviewed! Since I already have the Organic Aid facial wash (thanks to Yuberactive), I thought I could incorporate the Organic Aid Vitamin E moisturizing cream into my daily regime.

The Organic Aid moisturizing cream has the same odd, clinical scent that I mentioned in my review for the face wash. According to my friend, it's because of the wheatgerm oil, and there are other products that smell much worse for it! This one is actually really mild and I suppose I've gotten used to it after using it for so long.


The texture of the cream is REALLY thick and gooey. I was afraid of putting it on my face because I was afraid that it wouldn't be able to get absorbed properly. My face felt a bit "heavy" after that... like something was weighing it down. I did NOT use too much, I was really stingy with the product. ;)


The very next day... I promise you... I got a pimple! On my cheek. -___- Which I never get because my problem areas are the T-zone. I was kinda flabbergasted and was afraid to continue using the product after that because I sincerely think that this product is for people with chronic dry skin. It was just too much moisturisation for my skin. I tried using this cream on places that I deemed super dry, like my feet, elbows, knees, and it was much better received there. Elbows and knees felt smoother and soft to the touch (!!) and some dry skin problem I was having on my feet looked better - less reddish.


It's BETTER but I'm not saying that it's completely healed. You can see that the reddishness is gone... but yes, it's pretty gross.. I won't lie...

After reading other people's reviews, I'm wondering if it was mere coincidence that I got the pimple right after using this product? But I'm still scared to try it out on my face. Think I'll stick to the knees, elbows and feet. =p

By the way, this puppy is selling for RM14.90 for 1 oz, I see them having occasional deals like 2 for RM25 in Guardian, something like that. If you have dry skin, you should check this out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP