Powered by Blogger.

Guardian Lavender Face Mask

 Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The lavender face mask from Guardian costs about RM5 (could be less whenever they have promotions) and is tauted to "Help relax & soothe skin" and contains lavender essential oil. It will relieve and rejuvenates tired looking skin.

As always, the Guardian face mask is alright lah.. the fit of the mask is not as good as the MBD ones and I find that it doesn't really wanna stick to my face. Grr... The scent is alright, much better than the pomegranate mask from the same brand, and it did have a soothing and calming feeling for me. For extra moisturising, etc, I don't think so. There was no "bouncy" feeling on my skin after putting on this mask, unlike for the MBD masks.

If you were to purchase Guardian masks, I'd recommend the lavender and camomile ones to you. Green tea is a bit like.. not special, and you already know I don't like the pomegranate one. However, will not be re-purchasing again AT THE MOMENT as I wanna try the Watsons in-house brand masks for a change. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 1, 2012 at 8:53 PM  

Try this one
https://wrapcitychicks.myitworks.com/Shop/Product/42

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP