Powered by Blogger.

Clairol Herbal Essences with Camellia Hot Oil

 Thursday, June 30, 2011

Despite me saying on this blog entry that I want to finish my Sunsilk shampoo, I really couldn't tahan the strong, chemical smell and I also realised that using a "Smooth & Manageable" shampoo when my hair had just been rebonded has really no point. After all, after rebonding, it's already so smooth and manageable. So I'm saving the Sunsilk shampoo til my hair really needs it. ;) Meanwhile, I started using Clairol Herbal Essences with Camellia Hot Oil for strong & weighty hair. It's actually for dry hair, but I think it's quite suitable for me right now, because after rebonding, hair DOES tend to get more dry / damaged...

It's only been about 1 - 1.5 weeks of using this shampoo, and my hair is nice as ever (lol, perasan), so I don't know if it's thanks to this shampoo or not. But what I do know is this shampoo smells AWESOME. It's a nice, floral (rose) scent that is strong, but not overpowering. I really love this series of Clairol Herbal Essences, but don't know why they don't sell this in Malaysia, though they sell the other shampoos in the Clairol range. I got this from a drugstore in Singapore.

For me, this shampoo works (well, it didn't further damage my hair or made it BRITTLE...), but most importantly, I love the scent. Would buy again just for the smell. In fact, this is my second time using this shampoo... (which says a lot since I change formulas frequently).

[Edited on 22/08/2011] The packaging for this bottle is the WORST ever. Last time, it spilled in my gym bag... and would you believe, this time it spilled TWICE. It's all gone, and as you can see, I only used it for gym since June. -___- My clothes and gym bag smell so saturated with the rose aroma that I'm quite sick of it at the moment.

What a pity, I love this shampoo, but the packaging really makes me think twice about carting it around. If you know this shampoo will just be sitting quietly in your toilet, then it'll be safe to buy. Otherwise, find something hardier to put into your gym bag. So darn pissed off now! [End Edit]

5 comments:

Aliaa Ab Rahman October 26, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

i was browsing clairol's herbal essences shampoo n i found yur blog, i used this shampoo and i know what yu mean :) but now they dont sell them in malaysia, how lame is that T.T so now im currently using sunsilk gold which isnt so bad. im a bit dissapointed w clairols... :(

Leech The Leceh October 27, 2011 at 6:42 AM  

hey aliaa, ya, I really love the scent of this shampoo! Don't know why Malaysia doesn't want to bring it in, though they have the other clairol stuff. I used the sunsilk pink in color bottle and don't like the smell! does the sunsilk gold one smell nice? haha, i totally would buy a product just for the scent!

Leanne October 27, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

They don't sell them in Malaysia because they don't sell them ANYWHERE. Unfortunately, this scent has been discontinued and consumers in the USA are pretty pissed. =/ These babies now sell for $20 a pop on eBay.

Leech The Leceh October 30, 2011 at 12:59 AM  

Hey Leanne & Aliaa, I just got back from a weekend trip to Singapore, and they are selling this shampoo in Watsons!! I just got myself another few bottles, but will be careful not to cart them around since these bottles seem to be prone to spillage.

Cost is about SGD7.50 per bottle (for both conditioner & shampoo), but Watsons was giving a discount!

Unknown July 22, 2013 at 9:13 PM  

Hai, Im indonesian, I also use this shampoo, and its very nicely. Unfortunately, now, it doesn't sold in Jakarta. If you had the information where to buy in your country please kindly tell me.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP