Powered by Blogger.

The Perfume Series : Clarins Par Amour Toujours

 Tuesday, June 28, 2011



I actually got a free sample of it, so this is probably one of the few perfumes I ever managed to finish... because there's so little of it. ;p

The Clarins Par Amour Toujours perfume is a very girlish, light pink in color. It's a light fruity fragrance that is perfect for romantic dates. Description for the perfume : Top notes are pink pepper and black currant; middle note is grapefruit; base notes are rose and raspberry.

For me, I seem to be able to smell the grapefruit more than anything else, and I think it has a rather 'oriental' smell as well. I quite like this perfume, but whether I would repurchase or not is really up in the air for me because I have TOO much perfume as it is. Plus, because it was an EDT, it didn't really last very long for me...

Still, quite nice, and fruity, light perfumes are what I like. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP