Powered by Blogger.

Boots Whitening Eye Cream

 Monday, June 27, 2011

I bought this whitening eye cream from Boots in Thailand... it's part of their Sakura Blossom & Lemon series, and it's described as a "whitening eye cream for dull skin". Claims to whiten, firm, lighten and smoothen the skin around your eyes.


My Boots haul in Thailand included : Sakura Blossom & Lemon whitening moisturiser, Sakura Blossom & Lemon whitening eye cream, Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel blemish cream and the Boots No. 7 mineral powder foundation.

Directions : Gently dot around the delicate eye area as part of your daily regime. Avoid direct contact with the eye. For best results, use as part of your Boots Sakura Blossom & Lemon facial skincare regime.

For me, I use it just before going to bed, and really, believe them when they say AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE EYE. Obviously I didn't pour the cream into my eye, but it somehow got in (don't ask). Zomg, it stings like mad. Didn't have this problem with my previous eye cream. =(

Since then, I don't put eye cream all over my eye, but only on my eye bags. Previously, I would put on my lids as well. Anyway, I'm hoping this will finish fast so I can try my Mary Kay Timewise eye cream instead. =p

As for the effects of this eye cream, I would LIKE to think that it helps, that my eyebags are not as serious as before, but truth of the matter is that since I'm not working, I've been getting more sleep than usual too. ;) Area around the eye doesn't feel so tender either, more "firmed" up. In terms of whitening, not so... maybe I'll finish the entire tube and then revise this article in time.

[Edited on 11/8/2011 : ] The packaging is horrible! The tube cracked on me recently, so whenever I squeeze it out the "normal" way, cream pours out from the sides. -___-

This is just totally horrible. -___- Definitely a big NO repurchase for me. Plus, I doubt the stuff actually works. *peers intently at my horrible eyebags* [End Edit]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP