Powered by Blogger.

What Do You Pack For A Quick Fix?

 Monday, June 27, 2011

Hmm... the title for my post isn't really accurate. What I really wanted to show was the stuff that I pack when I go to the gym --- and then go somewhere else where I'd need to make-up myself a little bit. :) Why the need to pack different stuff? Because I really can't be bothered to bring my full-size bottles of moisturisers (400ml and above) and such along with me. My gym bag is packed enough as it is!

a. Johnson & Johnson's Cooling Baby Powder (the small size one which is just 100g)
b. Hazeline Snow moisturising face cream
c. Wisteria Body Lotion from Crabtree & Evelyn (50ml only, and it's finishing). This was from some travel set that Tron gave to me. You only need to use a little bit for a really moisturised, silky feeling. However, this lotion is SUPER strong smelling (floral scent), and I tend to associate that scent with erm... more mature women. That's why I say --- use just a litttttttle bit. :) It goes a long way.
d. Cha Cha Tint (my first time trying this item from Benefit! Finally I found some place where I would need to bring blush + lipstick in one, cos really, why would you want to double up at other times?)
e. my Maybelline eyeliner (still haven't talked about it... it's awesome!)
f. Clinque eyeshadow palette in Strawberry Fudge... a simple look of pale pink (very iridescent) and a sparkly dark brown
g. Miss Sixty Elixir EDT -- quite nice, I bought it cheap during a clearance sale in Singapore. It's described as a "fruity oriental that is bewitching and seductive".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP