Powered by Blogger.

Collagen Firming Mask from My Beauty Diary

 Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hi everyone! I had yet another sucky week, so how else to perk my spirits up than to use a mask? Plus, my tired face, frequently stressed up & tear-filled self could use a little indulgence.

It was a good plan... 30 minutes with the Collagen Firming Mask from My Beauty Diary on and when I peeled off the semi-dry mask (yes, after 30 minutes, it is only "semi dry" because the mask is really soaked with essence!), my skin looked fairer and was definitely moist and bouncy! *yay* The mask also has a mildly sweet scent which made it totally nice to have on. Sometimes if the scent of a mask is too overpowering, you just can't wait to take it off!

Sadly, it's Tuesday now and I'm back to being tired, stressed up and tear-filled again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP