Powered by Blogger.

Body Shop Mini Haul

 Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's *that* time of year... The Body Shop 50% off annual sale! For 3 days only.. and I didn't know about it til I walked past the branch in Subang Parade. I told my boyfriend that I *must* check it out, and wound up RM60+ poorer. Let me show you what I got ...

1. Cranberry Joy Shower Gel
Ok, I just realised I bought the wrong pack... this one is 2 bottles for RM15 and is from their Christmas promotion from 6 months ago, hahaha. The pack that I actually wanted to buy was 1 shower gel and the other was a shimmer lotion. Anyway, I don't mind this TOO bad since the shower gel actually smells really fruity, sweet and yummy. Plus, I'm all for the Yuletide spirit that this shower gel seems to spread... :p

2. Aqua Lily Body Lotion
I really shouldn't buy more body lotion as I have a lot... and in industrial-size portions. But when I first got a whiff from the aqua lily range, I just *knew* I had to get something... and the "something" wound up being the body lotion. It's not a very easy smell to describe.. it's very light and floral, and just leaves me feeling very fresh. Apparently the aqua lily scent is combined with green apple and watermelon to create a scent that will "leave you feeling upbeat and inspired". I need that!

3. Supersize Grapefruit Shower Gel
How could I *not* get shower gel from Body Shop? I love their shower gels and body scrubs (sadly, the body srubs were only 10% off, and therefore, "not worth it" in my books). This zesty smelling shower gel will surely get me feeling fresh and alive in the morning, rearing to go. There were a lot of other shower gels that left me feeling undecided ("Should I just grab them all??"), but decided to temper my insatiable need to spend and left with only this one.

I just mighttt go again tomorrow because the call of Body Shop is hard to ignore. Thinking of grabbing another shower gel (which one which one?? I like the mango, peach and satsuma one tooooo!), I want to try their body butter (satsuma again!)... I've never tried their Body Butter before... and I think the Jolly Orange range looks promising. Maybe I should get more stuff from the Aqua Lily range? An EDT? I saw some Banana shampoo too... what's that about? *ahhhhhh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP