Powered by Blogger.

Just A Comparison + FOTD!

 Sunday, June 26, 2011

Firstly, I managed to get a Benefit catalogue from Midvalley Gardens, so I can see how much I "saved" by buying directly from Benefit in USA. The total I spent for Cha Cha Tint + Dr Feelgood + 10 + Girl Meets Pearl is about RM350.

According to the brochure, buying over the counter in Malaysia is :
Cha Cha Tint : (can't find in the catalogue, but PosieTint and BeneTint costs RM143)
Girl Meets Pearl : RM129
10 : RM130
Dr Feelgood : RM130

Total if I bought in Malaysia = RM532 (savings of RM182)

Wow, really worth it to buy through BenefitCosmetics.com lah! Too bad that I have nothing left to buy at the moment... all my freebies gone down the drain...

I've been doing a lot of FOTD series, but when I look back on the webcam photos, they look really bad, so ah, screw it, not gonna post them up. Here's just a bunch of webcam photos that I took then... think my make-up skills have been improving since Mary Kay... lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP