Powered by Blogger.

Hada Labo Mini Haul

 Friday, June 24, 2011

Actually --- not a haul, because I was given these products for free! Cos I won a contest from Cleo magazine! RM157 worth of Hada Labo stuff from their whitening range. I've talked a lot about my Hada Labo moisturiser (that I just finished), so I'm quite interested to try out this one. It's different from the regular Hada Labo because they have arbutin for whitening. What is arbutin? According to Hada Labo, "Arbutin is an extract from natural plant bearberry, it is natural with whitening properties." (Don't blame me for bad english, that's what was written on the back of the bottle!)

I had to go to Kelana Business Center to collect the stuff from Rohto myself, got lost multiple times! Hehe... should have Google-mapped it first before trusting signboard and "my instinct". -___- Fail!


All together, I only got 4 products, which are :
a. Hada Labo Whitening Lotion with Arbutin for Hydrating & Whitening (170ml)
b. Hada Labo Whitening Milk with Arbutin for Moisturizing & Whitening (140ml)
c. Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Mask (4pcs)
d. Hada Labo Whitening Face Wash for Cleansing & Whitening (50g)

Can't wait to try it out... but I have so much other stuff to use first!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP