Powered by Blogger.

Whee --- Benefit Haul

 Thursday, June 23, 2011

Surprise surprise --- pleasant surprise! I received my Benefit package today! I was really surprised because they gave me an expected delivery date sometime in the middle of July, so this was REALLY unexpected.

I loved the "extra care" they took in delivering the package. There's something called "Air Pack" to ensure that your stuff doesn't get bumped around all over the large box. And it's wrapped in some really cute paper too! I couldn't bear to tear the paper apart, so with some manouvering, I got all my stuff out.

Quite disappointed because I didn't get any brochures with this package... cos I went to the Benefit counter in 1U yesterday and they said they were all out! I wanted to compare the stuff that I bought with the retail price in Malaysia. Sigh... And guess what? I got two Benefit coupons to use for my next purchase and I'm wondering if it's worth it to spend another USD115 to get the free stuff? The free stuff is a trial size version of their B.right facial care products, and another one is their creme eyeshadow. Do you think it's worth it?

This is what I got :
Dr Feelgood's Complexion Balm
Girl Meets Pearl (there was some slight spillage, nothing serious, but I was already "heart broken" by it. It smells just like my "That Gal" primer)
Cha Cha Tint (oh my! It really is a BRIGHT coral. Hope it goes well...)
10 (blusher + bronzer -- but there's actually more blusher. Using it is called "doing the sexy sweep")

I haven't used any items yet, but I guess I should try it all out ASAP as if it is good and I want to repurchase, my coupons only last til the 30th of June.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP