Powered by Blogger.

Yuberactive Review : Adidas Happy Game Deodorant

 Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Now that I'm "graping" (the Malay term is "menganggur" and it means unemployed), I have the time to go for my "marathon" gym classes. And boy, do I need 'em! I miss the gym and the gym misses me. ;p

When I was much younger (and lower level staff) I had time to go for back-to-back classes. The most legendary one was when I went for 7 classes in Celebrity Fitness. Basically, I was working out from morning til night.

You know what happens when you're exercising for such a long amount of time?

Here's a clue : you aren't bathing in between each class. :) To go for 7 classes, you only have about 15 minutes break between each class to let the sweat cool off your body before you start sweating again. ;p

Of course you get a little bit stinky! So how do you stay fresh in the gym if you're going to be working out for long hours?

(1) I always change shirts between classes. However, I don't own enough sports bras to keep switching. XD
(2) I spray on some Adidas deodorant!

Before I got Happy Game (thanks to Yuberactive) to review, I have already been using Adidas Natural Vitality.



Why use a deodorant? Why not use a perfume?

Well, if you're loaded with cash, I suppose you could spray yourself with some eau de parfum, but generally, deodorants are lighter and cheaper. Plus, I personally believe that there's some chemical reaction between deodorants & your sweat that neutralises it. When it is sweat + perfume, it seems to either make things sickly sweet, or terribly noxious.

I like using Adidas deodorants simply because they smell good and it does its job of keeping me feel fresh for an affordable price (RM16.90 for each canister). With Adidas deodorants, they give me a fresh and clean feeling, which in turn gives me the confidence I need to really perform at my very best.

"Happy Game" is described as a floral fruity scent which "strikes the perfect balance of energy, femininity and sensuality". To my uninformed nose, it definitely smelled stronger than "Natural Vitality", and was definitely a feminine, girly scent.

I first tested this deodorant by going for a Body Jam class at the gym. I noticed that halfway through the class, there were people who still wanted to stand near me, so I suppose that is really an indicator that I don't stink. =p After the class was over, I was drenched with sweat, but I bravely took a sniff and I could still smell Happy Game on me. Score!

I've been using it ever since for every class I've gone to ever since, and it never fails me - no matter how drenched I get, the fresh floral scent of "Happy Game" manages to disguise how I *really* smell, haha. It's definitely a keeper!


Last two pictures show how bushed / sweaty I look after I'm done with just ONE class. But I still smell good. Secret weapon is in my hand. ;)

Lastly, you might be wondering why I'm gymming so much. It's cos I want to make my arms more toned. Sigh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP