Powered by Blogger.

Guardian Pomegranate Face Mask

 Saturday, June 18, 2011

As mentioned before, I'm no snob when it comes to face mask, and aside from Purederm or My Beauty Diary, I am not adverse to trying stuff from drugstore in-house brands like Watsons or Guardian. Sometimes, Guardian has buy 2 free 1 deals that make the face mask much more affordable. Today, I'm trying the Pomegranate Face Mask.

The face mask is said to be good for intense hydration. You only need to put it on for 15 minutes and you're good to go. Apparently, you can just massage the essence onto your face after taking off the mask, but I feel that is too icky.... I just have to wash my face after. :P

As you can see from the above picture, the mask is not a super good fit, but it's not the worse I've ever had either. There is not as much essence in the packet as My Beauty Diary, but it's ok, as that means less wastage, haha. The mask feels nice and cooling on my face, but I really didn't like the smell of the pomegranate mask. Was expecting something that smells a bit more fruity, I guess. Instead, it smelled quite chemical-like, not very pleasant, to be honest. I was glad to have the mask off my face, whereas for MBD, I felt very sayang when the whole face mask indulgence was over.

On the plus side, my skin does feel nicely hydrated by this , but I never did have a severe case of dry skin, so I can't feel any dramatic difference. Probably will not by this again as I really can't stand the smell...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP