Powered by Blogger.

Sunday Indulgences

 Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sunday is the best time to pamper yourself with the little things that you ought to treat your body to on a more frequent basis. I just did my lip exfoliation (Benefit's Lipscription), my foot scrub (Running to the Embassy from Lush), doing a pore strip (just to see if there's anything extracted out after my awesome run with Neutrogena's Blackhead Eliminating series).

I used another My Beauty Diary mask again yesterday - the Aloe Vera Mask as it seemed the most suitable for my condition right now. The Aloe Vera Mask is good for intensive hydration and repairing. Even the essence inside the mask seemed to be more than the average MBD mask. There was so much essence that I couldn't help but have a few drops spill on the ground when I took the mask out! There was just so much of it...

As I've mentioned before, MBD's masks are really full of serum, so it takes a long time to dry. It's best if you are not in a rush, cos you'll end up wasting the mask. So find a day when you have a lot of free time, just sit back and relax while the masks work their magical stuff on you. For me, I surfed the net for 45 minutes... and then I went to sleep for 45 minutes with the mask on! When I woke up, the mask was still slightly sticky even though I had a fan directed at my face.

When I peeled the mask off, my skin was moist and bouncy... really hydrated. Love this series. I even bought the latest My Beauty Diary - Sweet Teatime Mini Set from Guardian the other day, but I will show it in another haul entry. ;) I am also being sent some stuff to review, and I can't wait to write about it on my blog!! This is so exciting for me cos I never reckoned my blog would be able to garner me free stuff so quickly.

The second item that I tried (just now, actually) is Vaseline's Healthy Hand & Nail conditioning lotion. They actually gave away a full size bottle (100ml) with every purchase of their large moisturising lotion (400ml). The Healthy Hand & Nail lotion has a very light, fresh, barely-there scent and absorbs SUPER quickly into your skin. You can feel the difference immediately - your hands feel smoother and softer. I'm already impressed and I plan to use it for a period of time before I can tell you whether it really makes my hands & nails healthier! Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP