Powered by Blogger.

Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream

 Friday, November 4, 2011

So I've been using the Mary Kay TimeWise eye firming cream that I won from their Mary Kay roadshow, and to be honest, it's not even been halfway through but it's been hard going. :( Let me tell you why.

The 14g of firming eye cream comes in this very cute bottle. It made me think that the eye cream is light pink in color as well, with sparkly bits! Hahaha. Sadly for me, it is just normal white in color eye cream. Still, I really like the packaging and I was hoping that this cream would do wonders for me.

As advised by the consultant, we do not need much eye cream for our eyes as too much cream might cause the formation of milia around the eyes. We do not want that! However, though they are good at advising us on not putting a lot of the stuff on our eyelids... the design of the pump for this bottle is such that it is in fact VERY difficult to control how much comes out. You have to be veryyyyy controlled and even so, usually I find I end up with a bit more than necessary.

But the most damning point for me for this cream is the fact that if it does get into your eyes... it stings like crazy! You will almost be at the point of begging for your life. Tears will definitely be streaming down your face! I believe that although eye cream is definitely not to be put into your eyeball in the first place, sometimes you cannot help a bit of it going in because of the fact that you are putting something near your eye area! Don't ask me how it gets in, but I seem to have a 25% chance of ending up crying when I put this on. Of course I wind up not wanting to use it so often!

However, it's such a waste not to use it, for the retail price of this product is RM150 (around there). I haven't used it enough times to see any significant changes in the eye area, but I shall persist. *sigh* *scared*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP