Powered by Blogger.

2nd Part of HK Haul

 Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Actually, more like the final part of the stuff I got from Hong Kong. Previously was too enamoured with my Lush stuff to post the pictures of other stuff that I got. =D I'm pretty pleased with the stuff I managed to buy in HK, though I wish that I got more stuff. Sigh, so many materialistic needs in the world. My friend Pauline (the one who started me into the whole world of drugstore beauty) also returned from HK recently and also said it was hard to find interesting stuff to buy.

Without further ado, 3 more pics to share with you gals!

MASKS
These are the cheap masks I got from Sasa... approximately RM2 for each mask. The brand is Skinlite and I got the Aloe Essence, Refining Herb, Brightening Essence and Moisturizing Herb ones. Have yet to use them, looking forward to it, really! :D

CUTE BLUSHERS
Just thought that this was cute packaging for a blusher. It's called "Dodo Fun Fun Pop Cheek" (ya, so repetitive, haha!) and I got one in Pearl Pink and one in Pearl Orange. Will be doing a separate post on this soon!

BODY SHOP PRODUCTS
Just got the honey shampoo & conditioner, for a really good price from their outlet store in Citygates. Also got a bunch of other stuff for Tron's sister. In fact, I wanted to take a picture of the stuff we got for her too cos it's so cute! But I forgot, and we wanted to give the gifts to her ASAP so I didn't even have time to whip out my camera. Lol!

Can't wait to try out all my stuff. Seriously, bath time is what I look forward to everyday. *heart*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP