Powered by Blogger.

Last Cellnique Facial @ Lissage De Beaute

 Friday, November 18, 2011

Went for my final facial at Lissage De Beaute (from the package I had purchased in the middle of the year). It had been a good experience with this facial center, and honestly I am very tempted to buy their current package which is buy 5 facials and they give you 4 free sessions. And each session comes with 1 free eye treatment (so you get 9 free eye treatments). But the problem is that the cost of this package is RM905. O_o" Although it can last me nearly a year, I feel the pinch to spend almost a thousand bucks in one go!

Plus, I've been spending a lot recently. Been bitten by a shopping bug, and everything looks attractive. Like, feel like buying so much office clothes when I was shopping around in Parkson today. And it's ridiculous because my office doesn't even require us to wear formal office wear. So buy for what? And I wanted to buy the latest Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria just because you'll get a nice CK tote with it. Sheesh! I am getting more materialistic!

Anyway, the facial itself was previous experiences, but got a darn chatty consultant this time. Want to sleep also cannot. Maybe because she started off analysing my skin, and she was freaking horrified. Lol! Cos she said that there's a very dry patch on my cheek and asked me what happened. Told her about the allergic reaction case to the Biotherm product, and she suggested me to go to the counter and demand why the heck it happened. She said she would help me do some extra pampering around that area AND be careful not to extract stuff there. Was quite happy with her at that moment.

She only annoyed me at one part, where she told me that she had to extract a lot of stuff on my forehead, and asked me that next time when I wash my face I have to be more diligent to clean around that area. -___- It made me feel like a gross pig... hahaha. Cos I do wash my face (obviously!). And I've been trying so hard to get my skin back on track ever since the adverse reaction to the serum. -_____- And the way she said it was like lecturing a small kid. Sigh... anyway point taken. Maybe I just need to SCRUB extra hard there next time. =(

Dunno whether she clumsy also or what, but she has propensity to rest her hand over my hair, which of course, hurts. And at the end of the session, I found out that she spilled some mask into my hair, so there were dried bits there. -___- She's the ONLY consultant who did that. -___- She was also the ONLY consultant who did not give me free eyebrow trimming. Heh...

Anyway, I still really like Cellnique products, cos my skin always gets MUCH better after the facials here. It's not just nice smelling products, but they are paramedical products, which means their products can heal your skin. I really need that at the moment! I am in a quandary whether to go back and buy the package! But maybe I won't do the current facial I'm doing (which concentrates on blackhead extractions). They have other types of facial, such as multivitamin masks, active whitening masks, etc. You just have to tell your consultant what you want to achieve through the facials, and they will find the package most suitable for you!

I've blogged more thoroughly about the products they have used in this blogpost, so you can check that one out if you're interested. Most of the products that they use can be sold at any Cellnique registered salon, but stuff like the mask that they used at the end of the treatment (The main mask which I love so much) is actually in powder form and solely FOR SALON USE ONLY. Sad that I can't buy it!

Another reason why I decided not to buy the package is because I bought my fave cleanser & toner from the facial today... so hopefully will get the good results I get from using my Cellnique stuff.. just that I won't get so pampered. *sob*


The Fresh & Healthy Set consists of the Seaweed Cleansing Gel (with Algae & Pennywort Extracts), Soothing & Hydrating Lotion (with Ginger Root extract) and 5 pieces of their Intensive Hydrating Silk Masques. The consultant also gave me a tiny sample of their Intensive Hydrating Complex and told me to use it over my overly dry skin areas. She let me try on my hands and it absorbs really fast and oh my! After that the skin feels so soft like a baby!! :D

Before facial :
Totally no make-up and Photoshop.. ish, looks so bad right!

But I think I look worst after the facial! Cos the consultant took some sharp thing and prod all the red spots on my forehead. And it looks so angry & red in the above picture. :O The only thing she praised is that my cheeks are clear and smooth. Lol! Anyway, I'm not worried about the red spots cos they always do this as part of the extraction process. It doesn't stay red for long and after that I generally have good skin for up to a month! (Then it's time to go facial again...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP