Powered by Blogger.

Lipsmacker x Paul Frank Lip Balm

 Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanks to Yuberactive once again for giving me a chance to review nifty products! This month, I'm reviewing the Lipsmacker lip balm from the Paul Frank collection. The flavor that I received for review is Julius's Coconut Cream. Even when I've just gotten the product from the post office, I was really excited, because ... it's coconut! I love coconut flavored stuff!


My lips are usually terribly chapped, and I always prefer using lip balms to lip glosses. One gets the same moisturising effect, but without the stickiness usually related to lip glosses. Your hair doesn't get stuck to your lips when the wind blows, and your boyfriend generally prefers that you DON'T kiss him with lip gloss on. :x So I'm really a lipbalm fan all the way!

The packaging is really cute - together with the coconut cream fragrance, it really brings to mind visions of going to the beach!

To be honest, the first time I smelled the lip balm - I didn't really like it. Was too overwhelmed, because I was expecting a light coconut scent. Something light, subtle, and fresh. This is more like... coconut milk or coconut oil. It's heavy, thick and if you have an aversion to such things, best to try another "flavor". For me, I grew to love this lip balm, and can't stop "smacking" my lips together cos it became so yummy to me. :D

Check out how dry & chapped my lips are! :(

Lipsmacker to the rescue!

I look like I'm about to eat the lipbalm! Well, it smells delicious enough to be eaten! :P

It is also super moisturising and quite long lasting (until you have a meal, then it disappears). This is good and bad in a way. Good because hey, long lasting! only need two swipes to get the job done! The bad part is that I like to apply lip balm on my lips, hahaha... so since it's so long lasting, I don't get the chance to constantly reapply. Hahaha!

For RM12.90, I find this a pretty good buy as it is similar to the cost of most lip balms in drug stores. I actually went to Watsons to find out if there were other flavors from Lipsmacker and I saw they have Coke / Sprite flavor as well! Omg, can't wait to try those...~~

Before and after pics:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP