Powered by Blogger.

Weekend Haul~!

 Monday, November 14, 2011

I succumbed to "it". Sephora.

I finally got the Naked palette from Urban Decay! It's going for RM175 in Sephora in KL. I had heard about the Naked palette a long time ago, but the first time I went to Sephora, it was completely sold out. Well, now they are well-stocked again! But go quick because it is selling like hotcakes! When I bought this, the girl right behind me was holding one too! :D

Actually, I was really debating over whether I should get it or not, since I just got sooooo many eyeshadows from Coastal Scents recently. But Tron said that the colors were really versatile and suitable for work.. which I agree! I find the Coastal Scents ones can be TOO sparkly and shimmery for work. I think the colors in the Naked palette are more office friendly. In fact, that's what it says right on the box. ;)

I haven't used it yet, but I already have some grouses, lol. Mainly that I don't like the Naked palette packaging. I find it cheap & flimsy considering that it is so freaking expensive. It is also covered in velvet, which may sound so luxurious, but I don't like it because it's just going to get so dirty and grotty.

Oh, and I don't use the primer potion, but my friend Dull says it's so awesome, so I'm just going to pass it over to her. =p

The eyeliner pencil next to the palette is my Majolica Majoca cream pencil liner in BR611. Bought this because I wanted a more natural pencil liner (I'm using the Maybelline Hyper Sharp in black) for work. Read that the Majolica Majoca cream pencil liner is voted the best pencil liner or something...

Reviews come later! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP