Powered by Blogger.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender

 Thursday, November 3, 2011

I won a 100ml bottle of this perfume from a Cleo magazine contest about 2 years ago, and I still haven't been able to finish it!

I've always been a fan of Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea perfumes - I find it very light and refreshing and it was my "go to" perfume during my early years of working. It also helped that it is not that expensive (in fact, at the airport you can get RM80 for two bottles, or even cheaper! It's insanely cheap!), so I found it very worth the price. Maybe because it's an EDT, and those are generally cheaper.

Through the years, Elizabeth Arden released more versions of Green Tea, such as Green Tea Tropical, Green Tea Lotus and Green Tea Summer. I have not tried those before, but my friend said that they either smell too similar to Green Tea, or that they add in some weird spices that totally spoiled the perfume. I'm glad to report that Green Tea Lavender retains the fresh, crisp Green Tea scent that we all love, but also has a different dimension to the perfume, giving it a somewhat sexier and more sensual aspect.



Although it is an EDT, I find that it is quite long lasting - at least for 5 - 6 hours. Personally, I don't detect much of a lavender scent, but I still quite like this fragrance. Suitable for office use, and also for casual outings on the weekend. My boyfriend also says that this clean fragrance is very suitable for my personality. =)

The top notes are amalfi lemon, mandarin orange, chamomile and mint; middle notes are lavender, tea and Carribbean magnolia; base notes are musk and ambrette (musk mallow).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP