Powered by Blogger.

Blooming of Beauty - French White Lily Mask - Skin Saver #2

 Friday, November 11, 2011

I bought a box of "Blooming of Beauty" masks, just because it looked so inviting! Seriously, I keep telling myself not to be suckered in by cuteness / attractiveness, but I guess I'm a "man" that way - a visual creature. It also gave me confidence to buy the product when I saw that it is actually under My Beauty Diary, and I love MBD masks. I find that MBD masks encompass the 3 vital things of a mask - smells good, good fit, and actually works!


Although a lot of the other "Blooming of Beauty" masks looked more attractive than the one I got - French White Lily - I got this one because I felt that it was most suitable for what I want. Others were more specific for whitening, or for dry skin. The French White Lily mask is suitable for moisturising and for sensitive skin. Actually, I don't have THAT sensitive skin, but after my incident with too many skin care samples (I honestly believe that it is the Biotherm Skin.Ergetic that gave me horrible rash as other bloggers have reviewed that similar things occured to them), I thought it was a suitable mask to use for exactly this kind of occasion.

One box contains 5 masks!

After using this mask, I was really amazed by the effects! This was just after ONE use, mind you. I had very dry skin around my mouth & nose area, and it was immediately much more moisturised. No more peeling after that! I also had a lot of peeling, dry skin at the edges of my mouth (that made me look like I had a very dirty mouth), and though it didn't disappear, it did look much more faded. And after using the mask, it started to heal quicker than before! A week later, I used back the same mask, and I can say, it really hastened my healing process back to normal skin. It had been nearly a month of dealing with bad skin, and I'm so happy that "Blooming of Beauty" helped me get back on track.

It's hard to believe, but I'm smiling when this photo was taken. Masks always make you look like you are frowning, lol.

I'm not a 100% back to normal yet (darn you Biotherm!), but thanks to this and other products I had been using (which I will blog about too!), I can feel that things are getting better and better.

Really, big lesson learned --- no more trying out crazy amount of skin samples one after another!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP