Powered by Blogger.

How Do You Sort?

 Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How do you keep your make-up and skincare products properly? I'm seriously running out of ideas (and space). Though I tried so hard to refrain from buying plastic containers (cos I think its tacky), RM5 plastic containers was what I bought in the end. *facepalm* I think I have too much stuff that I'm trying to use finish! But before I use finish something, something new catches my eye and then voila... I add in one new product into my plastic bins. *_*

This one is my face products (foundations, face primers, mineral powder, concealers) bin, but since don't own that many face stuff, it's also my nail polish bin, my fake eyelash bin and my free samples bin. Hahaha. Kinda became the "miscellenous" bin.

This one is my eyeshadows and blusher bin. There's kinda an overlap between this bin and the other one --- there's also blusher in the 1st bin, but because it's mineral powder blusher. This one is for my more compact and travel-friendly blushers. Oh who am I kidding, I just kinda junk stuff together. Actually, I kinda pushed all the "for office" eyeshadows to the front part of the bin, and the weekend eyeshadows is everywhere else.

My lipgloss bin! I just bought this new plastic container from Tokutokuya (something like 100 yen shop) and it's actually a plain plastic container with some floral design at the bottom. After putting EVERYTHING in, you can't even see the floral design anymore! Hahaha. Oh, and I'll explain the wrapped up toilet roll thingy another time. ^^

On the left-hand side, I have toner, pimple creams, mascaras, eyeliner and handcream junked in (kinda a miscellenous box #2) and on the right-hand side, is my lipstick / lipbalm / liptint collection. Aka the non-sticky lip stuff. :) Have to separate as I don't wear lipgloss when I'm meeting Tron. ;P

This one is called my "Daily" basket, as it contains all the items that I use daily, or TRY to use daily. I don't know about you, but I use different moisturisers, powders, hair care products, face moisturisers for day and for night. The reason being that I tend to use cheaper stuff at night because no one is going to smell me. Hahahaha. Also, that way I can try out more products at the same time!

Actually, I'm pretty satisfied with the arrangement at the moment. Though it lacks in creativity, I know where everything is and from afar, it looks very neat. Everything compartmentalised - just that the things INSIDE the compartments might look a bit junky. ;) How do you organise?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP