Powered by Blogger.

Befas Platinum Face Mask

 Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I don't know what possessed me to purchase a box of these masks from Taiwan, but I think they were having a promotion and signs showing discounts are irresistable to me. Plus, I'm a mask-a-holic, so I was drawn to it...

If you can read mandarin, maybe you can tell me what it says! For me, a set of 4 masks cost me around RM26, it was not cheap! I think it is for whitening purposes -- have no idea why they called it platinum masks. =)

The first mask that I used was when I just came back from HK, and my skin was in very bad condition. I thought I would treat my face to a mask, just to "cool" things down a bit. Using this mask was a very bad idea, because my skin was a bit "raw" (skin was peeling, red, bumps, etc), and this mask made it STING like crazy! Don't talk about putting this on my skin for 15 minutes. After two minutes, I wanted to throw it off! I don't know what is inside the essence, but it was not soothing at all.


To be fair, I used another mask recently, and though I don't feel the stinging sensation anymore ... I don't feel much difference using this mask or not. The amount of essence is ok-ok, not too much, but not too stingy either. The mask is also a pretty good fit! No particular scent, so no extra enjoyment for me.

After using the mask, the skin condition did not improve significantly. Temporarily felt extra moisturised and relaxed, but it is not long lasting. Quite disappointed, and next time will remember to buy stuff that has translation. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP