Powered by Blogger.

Pond's Clear Solutions Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub

 Sunday, November 27, 2011



After finishing my last bits of the Neutrogena Deep Clean (which I didn't really feel was that deep cleansing), I started using Pond's Clear Solutions Anti-Bacterial Face Scrub. I remember buying this from Watson's because they were having discounts + a Pond's-related contest. :D I guess I didn't win the Pond's contest, but I'm glad I bought this face scrub, because it's really, really good!

If I remember correctly, it costs about RM16 for 100g tube. Not sure if this is before or after discounts. But I think it's really worth it because :
a. you *really* get that "deep cleansed" feeling using this!
b. just a tiny bit of product is required to produce chokingly THICK foam. It feels DELICIOUS against your skin!
c. micro-exofliating beads (in the same color as the bottle cap!) included as well, to really get the scrub in

After using it, I don't see myself breaking out as much. Either that or my facial has been working wonders on my skin! ;) The only bad part is I would say that this doesn't smell very good. Too clinical for me, but I've gotten used to it anyway. Best part? Leaves my skin feeling moisturised, fresh and squeaky clean!

1 comments:

Vicente March 13, 2012 at 6:21 AM  

To keep your flowers looking their best throughout the day there are things you can do to take care of them.
colorado chiropractor

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP