Powered by Blogger.

Benefit's Winter Wonders!

 Sunday, November 6, 2011

A follow-up to my previous entry over here, it seems like there are more goodie's in Santa Benefita's bag, and they have released their Winter Wonders as well! Here are another 4 limited edition products for the holiday season! :)

Romancing The Mirror
This set contains full-size "That Gal", "Bad Gal Lash" and "Sugarbomb" products! I quite like this combination, although I would prefer the Bad Gal eyeliner instead (isn't eyeliner more loved than mascara?). Also, my boyfriend just got me the "That Gal" face primer, so it's not practical to get another one so quickly. :)

This costs USD$32


All Decked Out
Oohh, this contains full-size Benetint (cheek tint!), the Porefessional and a mini Some Kinda Gorgeous foundation faker. All 3 are items that are on my Benefit wishlist, although for USD$32, I was hoping that the Some Kinda Gorgeous would be full-size too! But still, this is a super good deal, because original full-size Benetint is USD$29 and the Porefessional also goes for USD$29! You totally save a USD$26 right there!

[[putting this into my shopping basket]]
[[oh crap, it's out of stock!!!! hopefully they restock asap!]]


POWda WOWza
Omg, don't you just love how cute Benefit can get with the way they name their products? :) This exclusive box o' powder contains Coralista, Bella Bamba and Hoola. I like the first two, but would buy this if they put in Thrrrob instead of Hoola! If you're interested, it's currently going for the same price as a normal box o powder - USD$28!


Crescent Row Limited Edition Set
The Benefit perfumes! I've never smelled them before, and to be honest, the packaging does NOTHING for me. However, people are commenting that it's long lasting and smells good. You can try all 4 in one go now!
laugh with me LeeLee (a light blend of citrus, jasmine & lily blossoms)
my place or yours Gina (an alluring affair of pink pepper, wild raspberry & patchouli)
garden of good & Eva (a crisp floral spiked with pear, jasmine & freesia)
ring my Bella (a seductive floral with lily, jasmine & vanilla)
I think it sounds promising! One set going for USD$36

Oh gosh, I'm so pissed off thinking about how only the set that I really want is the one out of stock! Grrr!!! Everyone can see a good deal, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP