Powered by Blogger.

Benefit's Get Gorgeous Holiday Products

 Saturday, October 29, 2011

BenefitCosmetics.com finally has the limited edition Benefit Christmas specials for sale on their site! They are already available in stores in Malaysia, but when I tried to make purchases online, they weren't there. Never fear, now you can get it with just a click of the mouse! My boyfriend's sister got me the "Ticket to Glossytown" lipshine set, and I think that it really is the best set from the Christmas specials. ;) This is what they have :


I'm Glam Therefore I am
Very seriously considered buying this just because I'm one greedy biatch! It consists of girl meets pearl, glamming face powder with powder brush, ultra shines lip shine, BADgal lash mascara, one eyeshadow palette and a double-ended sponge applicator. This pretty set is going for USD$36.

Brighter & Badder
USD$29 for eye bright instant eye brightener and a full size BADgal lash mascara.


Boxing Day Beauty
Wouldn't you love to find this in your stocking? ;) Going for USD$32, this set contains some kind-a gorgeous face powder, high beam (for highlighting), hoola (blusher) and BADgal lash. Again, another product that I did think of buying, but I reckon that I won't use high beam that often (don't know how to use it) and there are other box-o-powder's from Benefit that I prefer compared to Hoola. I think Hoola is more suitable for a tanned look, and that is definitely not what I'm going for. I prefer Sugarbomb or Bella Bamba.

Ticket to Glossytown
And this is what lucky me got for my birthday! Hahahaha! A set of 6 luscious lip shines in the following shades :
so frisk me (gilded berry)
nudie-tude (goldspun twist)
spiked punch (juicy coral)
life on the A list (bubblegum pink)
foxy lady (diamond rose)
kiss you (clear fuchsia)
Will do a separate review on these items!

As always, the packaging from Benefit is so irresistably cute that it makes you just want to go into BuyBuyBuy mode. Especially when they've even lowered international shipping to USD$90 to get free shipping. That's like.. 3 products or so! Currently on my Benefit wishlist?
~ Sugarbomb box of powder
~ Bella Bamba box of powder
~ the Porefessional (to reduce the appearance of pores)
~ Some Kinda Gorgeous (foundation faker)
~ Hello Flawless! (foundation)
~ BADgal kohl pencil

Did I tell you, my boyfriend got me my "That Gal!" refill as part of my birthday pressie? So I don't have to buy a new bottle myself! I really had a Benefit-filled birthday. :) So loved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP