Powered by Blogger.

Anubis Barcelona Bio Anti-Age Cream

 Saturday, October 8, 2011

This is part of my HK Sample Series (aka what I used while travelling in Hong Kong) and also part of my Sample Spa Series (samples from my friend whose mom owns a spa). Apparently "Anubis" is a well-reknowned brand for anti-aging products, and can be quite pricey. Again, I only had one small 2ml sample sachet of the Anubis Bio Anti-Age Cream, so it's really hard to gauge how good it is at anti-aging. I would be shocked if after using just 2ml, I looked 1 year younger. (Then again, I look quite young, so even 1 year difference can't be gauged... *arrogant*)

The white cream had a rather nondescript smell that was neither pleasant or unpleasant. Though it initially felt quite heavy on my skin, it gradually got absorbed in and didn't leave unpleasant stickiness, like the Biotherm Skin.Ergetic. My skin didn't feel more moisturised or whatsoever. To be honest, really no positive feelings from using this. I also find the initial texture quite oily / greasy, though as mentioned, it gradually gets absorbed in and doesn't leave any unpleasant traces.

As you can see from the picture, this product is an antioxidant and for regenerating purposes, and contains tomato, argan oil and shea butter. Tomatoes are said to be one of the richest sources of lycopene which has long been regarded as one of the most powerful natural antioxidants around. However, I thought it has to be ingested, not put on the skin, so I'm not sure how that works. As for argan oil, apparently it's gaining popularity in the cosmetics industry and has been nicknamed "liquid gold" for it's nutritional properties. It even claims that argan oil is edible! Aside from being rich in Vitamin E, you can read this page to see what are the other benefits of argan oil. :)

Tried to check out what the original price of this item is, but couldnt' find the quotation! But my friend says that Anubis is a pretty upscale brand, so prepare for the worst, I guess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP