Powered by Blogger.

Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax Serum

 Wednesday, October 19, 2011



My hairstylist (at Kimarie) recommended this to me after my rebonding treatment. Another hairstylist had asked me whether I wanted to do a hair treatment, and I had grudgingly agreed to it (cos she made me feel like I had abused my hair soooo much already). However, the guy who actually cut & rebonded my hair shoo-ed her away and told me that instead of spending a few hundreds on a one-off hair treatment, why don't I get this product instead? A 125ml bottle set me back RM80 and apparently if you use it properly, it could last you anywhere between 6 months to a year!

Much better than a hair treatment --- according to the guy, the shine and overall "healthy hair look" would wear off after a few washes.

The Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax Serum is actually mainly used to tame frizzy hair or to administer to dry hair. The ends of your hair generally look a little worse for wear after dyeing / curling / rebonding it, so this is really just a quick fix. All you need is ONE pump from the bottle, rub it between your hands and you just quickly run your hands through the ends of your hair. Set! Doesn't even take 30 seconds.

Sometimes I feel that 1 pump doesn't look like much, so I add another one for good measure, but you really don't need it. Unless you plan to put it over your entire head and not just the problem areas.

And I just loveeee the smell of this serum! I don't know how to explain it... it just smells very soothing and relaxing. Nothing awful and chemical-ly about it at all. Oh, and silly me. Forgot to mention that it REALLY works! I can see that my hair is less frizzy and definitely more manageable. It also leaves a little bit of shine and hair feels softer to the touch as well. What more can you ask for from your hair serum?

An A+ product. Totally love it and worth the money! Love the hairstylist too for being so honest and a great recommender. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP