Powered by Blogger.

My Beauty Diary Bird's Nest Mask

 Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Woo hoo.. when there's time to indulge, INDULGE! Especially when you are on holiday! When I was in Hong Kong, I popped a My Beauty Diary mask to take along with me, because I know I would need a little reprieve after all that travelling and walking around. No regrets at all because my skin is worth it! A little anecdote - my friend told me that you can get 10 pieces of My Beauty Diary mask in Hong Kong for about HKD49. That is 10 pieces for roughly RM19. Omg! It's like, RM5 per piece over here! I didn't see such great deals (dang it!), but I did get some other brand masks for about RM2 per piece. I'll blog about my HK beauty hauls later. ;)

The deal was so good that my boyfriend kept asking me, "Faster take some more. Buy for Angeline also (his sister)! Eh, you sure enough ah? Don't regret arr!" To be honest, I didn't buy THAT much because it's a brand I haven't tried before, and since it's a brand I haven't tried before, even more didn't dare to buy it as a gift for someone else!

Anyway, back to the My Beauty Diary Bird's Nest mask --- as always, My Beauty Diary masks are soaking, dripping, oozing with essence right out of the packet. There is no smell for this bird's nest mask, and no sticky feeling whatsoever. Kinda disappointed, haha. The Bird's Nest mask is supposed to nourish and whiten your face. Very intriguing this. Popped this on and watched AXN late at night. My boyfriend slept off while I was left shivering in the hotel room with this on.

Haha, and yep, that's me with my new glasses. And looking bloated as mad after all the HK pigging out.

Conclusion of the mask? Hmm.. same old - softer skin, and felt more refreshed. Definitely didn't see any whitening. Actually, I didn't really enjoy this mask session as the hotel air-conditioning was sooooo cold that it seemed like my mask would never dry, and would forever stay sopping wet on my face! It wasn't a very luxurious experience, I'd say. Quite wasted, because I thought the bird's nest mask sounded like something super lovely and I saved it up til it was one of the last pieces of My Beauty Diary masks in my stash.

I would even go out on a limb here and say the Watson's Bird's Nest mask was a much better experience for me. Heck, in fact it was because of that very mask that I started to purchase face masks!

[Part 4 of my Hong Kong sample series]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP