Powered by Blogger.

Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Conditioner

 Sunday, October 2, 2011


Whoops! Finished all of this while I was in Hong Kong! My Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair conditioner! In case you were wondering, I was using the Sunsilk Smooth & Manageable shampoo that I have blogged about before over here. I had a sample bottle of that too! I managed to finish both shampoo and conditioner. In fact, this conditioner only had enough for about 3 uses, and I shampoo-ed my hair daily while I was there, so this was really not enough. :)

Dove conditioners are always VERY VERY creamy and VERY VERY hard to wash off! It somehow is very slick and "oily", I guess it's really trying to do some "intensive" repair stuff, but I don't like how it feels. I hate it even more when I wash it off and the creamy / oily conditioner mixed with water runs onto my body. Very geli lah! I prefer conditioners that are not so heavy duty, really.

However, undeniable that hair is really softer after that. I don't know whether it really repaired any damage or whatever, but it made my hair less tangle-y, which made managing it better! I loved waking up in the morning on a bed of soft hair, and not hair that was puffed out like a lion. :)

Wish there was more of a balance between the thickness / heaviness of this conditioner and how well it works. But I'm impressed with the damage therapy range anyways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP