Powered by Blogger.

Heads Up!

 Thursday, October 27, 2011

Heads up to girls looking for rocking party dresses.... ASOS.com is having a party dress sale, with max prices for the dresses going at £35.00. That would be approximately RM175 for a dress which is not bad considering that the shipping is FREE! During the weekend, they had the "BONUS10" discount coupon, where you will get an additional 10% off their sales items. It was insane! I couldn't resist myself and bought lots of stuff...

I bought stuff from ASOS Intimates (they have really cute lingerie!), and 3 dresses. Check out what I got :

The embellished fluted sleeve dress. This might seem plain to you, but trust me, I have a specific occassion in mind when I bought this. :)

I actually bought the blue color version of this dress, but I can't seem to find the picture of it now. Hmm... anyway, it looks so sweet and easy-breezy, so I thought that it would be delightful to wear this on lazy Sundays. (Plus it's loose fitting, which means I can pig out and bulges won't stick out everywhere lol lol.)

Just happened to like the color combination of this dress and thought it would be nice to wear to someone's wedding. Only problem is that no one has invited me yet. *twiddle thumbs*

Another simple dress that I thought would be nice for easy-breezy Sundays. Hehe. It's kinda cute, yet not toooooo youthful. Sigh, now at that age where you still wanna dress like you did when you're younger, but people would think you're a mother hen trying to be a spring chicken wtf.

Tailored, pleated skirt in orange. =)

Back to the lingerie... er, I'll feel odd if I show you what I bought, so let me just show you all the cute stuff they have that caught my eye, eh? Some MAY be what I actually bought, hehe.

I actually super love the "fuzzy peach" set from Vera Moda, but they ran out of sizes when I wanted to purchase!! ARggghhhHh! Too bad I don't have F cup boobs, otherwise I'm sure I would buy. Hahahah!

This is so ridiculously cute, but not very practical. I mean, you can't wear it under any skirt or pants because of the fluffed out bits. Probably can only wear it with jeans! Or a really puffy skirt. Still, it's soooooo cute!

Anything with mesh bits, I find really attractive. Cos it must be really comfortable right?

This is a Wonderbra lace & velvet thong! VELVET ON YOUR UNDIES! ZOMG!

Vera Moda again. I like the peek-a-boo concept, and the ribbon insert around the legs. Sexy, yet playful and cute. =) By the way, don't ever say you have no reason to wear cute underwear cos you have no one to show it to. You should treat YOURSELF to cute underwear!

Cute boxer-style undies from Princess Tam Tam.

A bra that I personally find ridiculous cos there's no way you can hide the fact that there's a giant bow on your chest. With all the cut-outs, I think this is more like something fancy you wanna wear to show your partner or something.. but it looks darn uncomfortable. Hmm.. just to show you when lingerie goes wrong (IMHO).

The reason why I decided to buy from ASOS is because VS doesn't offer free worldwide shipping, plain and simple. However, I might be pulling a VS haul soon cos I'm planning for a luxurious beach getaway next year and I wanna be decked out!~ *fatt hao* Heheh!

Gosh, can someone get married already or something so that I have somewhere to wear those dresses to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP