Powered by Blogger.

Dove Go Fresh Shower Gel in Grapefruit & Lemongrass

 Thursday, October 20, 2011

Seems like I need to take back my words from this entry. I realised that I had used Dove Go Fresh shower gels before with no untoward side effects before, I am not sure why when I used the nectarine & ginger one, I encountered a rash (which stopped when I stopped using the shower gel). However, I remember using the Waterlily one before for gym and it was A-OK. Prompted by that, I took a small bottle of the Dove Go Fresh Shower Gel in Grapefruit & Lemongrass for my gym usage. I had bought it a long time ago anyway, and I reckoned that if I got all scratchy again, I would just stop using it.



I have to say that I totally love it! I love the invigorating citrus scent, and I always feel so fresh & energised after my shower at the gym. The shower gel itself LOOKS like there are some sparkly stuff inside it. Lol! At first I was wondering if it was GLITTER, because that is what it looks like. But after Googling online, I found out that it's supposed to be micro-exfoliating beads. If that is really the case, then I think it REALLY doesn't work at all because I don't feel any exfoliation going on. Definitely got nothing on my body scrubs, that's for sure.

However, since it's just being marketed as a simple body wash / shower gel, I didn't expect any exfoliating from it, so all's good.

The secret to why you feel so refreshed after using it? It's in the sparkling grapefruit scent! Grapefruits have always been used as a mental boost-up thanks to the positive vibes the scent imparts on the users.

As for lemongrass, I'm sure we all know its scent is widely used in spas around Malaysia, and for reason to. It leaves a calming, tranquil effect and it can be very therapeutic and calming for a tired body with aching muscles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP