Powered by Blogger.

Singapore Haul!

 Sunday, October 30, 2011

I just came back from Singapore 2.5 hours ago and here I am to share with you my haulllllls. Again, it's not much, but I think it's pretty darn good since I was only there for one night! We left Subang at 5:10am in the morning, reached Singapore by 9:30am! And we left Singapore at 9:30am today. Wooh. It's a real whirlwind of a trip! The main reason was for my boyfriend to pick-up this guitar that he bought from his friend. We are actually going there again in December, because THAT is when he was supposed to get the guitar. But his fingers were itching to hold it so badly that he just decided on this 24 hour trip! Of course I insisted to tag along!

There wasn't much time for shopping, but I managed to get the stuff that I wanted. This is what I bought :


My Watsons haul! I'm so glad that I took my time here because my boyfriend lied to me again as usual. He told me no need to buy so much because we can come back a zillion times over! But of course this was the one and only time that we were in Watsons - a quick stop before his friend (Jen) came to pick us up to bring us to NCC!

From top row to bottom, L-R :
a. Mr & Ms Dappy foot mask! I was interested in foot masks after seeing Cheesie's blog on the foot mask. This is a different brand, but I couldn't find the one she was advertising. There was also another brand available in Watsons, but they were both the same price, and somehow, I like the packaging for this one more! Hahahaha...
b. Love More masks. I was interested in the mask sets advertised on Xiaxue's blog, but just saw that it's only available from April - May. They don't even have that acne all out set that she advertised. But I got the 3D masks, cos I like the ones from Sophie Monk too!
c. Essensual hair serum, cos I like the hair mask one which really makes my hair oh-so-soft. Too bad that it don't smell too good. Hoping that this anti-frizz serum smells better, but performs just as well!
d. Clairol Herbal Essences with Camellia Hot Oil treatment! Someone commented on my entry that it's not available in US anymore, but they are (thankfully) still selling it in Singapore! SGD$7.50 for conditioner and same price for the shampoo. I shall be careful to only use this at home, cos the packaging is wonky and tends to leak when I cart it around in my gym bag!
e. Dermal masks - in-house Watsons brand. One is for SGD2, and if you buy 2, you get one free! A good deal that I couldn't say no to. I got the royal jelly, apple and kiwi collagen masks. =)
f. Angry Birds wet tissue in green tea scent! :P Just cos of the cute packaging. :P
g. Champagne Nail Cocktail from Beauty World. Costs SGD6.90, and it's to create a sort of gradient effect on your nails --- with glitter! I saw a similar one in Sasa (from Hello Kitty), and it was around RM35+, so this is cheaper!
h. Hello Kitty face scrub

In contrast, only managed to get the Biore marshmallow face wash from Guardian! I kinda regret buying it though, cos it says that this small bottle is only good for 150 pumps. Eh, that is quite little lah. If I wash my face twice a day, that means it will finish within 1.5 months time. In contrast, the tiny bottle of Organic Aid face wash I got from Yuberactive lasted me for 2.5 months. And this costs SGD$13.90. It better be like a miracle face wash kinda thing!!

Got this from Sephora, and it's impulse buys all the way! I kinda regret stepping into that shop, cos things are so pricey and they are ALL SO WELL PACKAGED that you'll definitely feel like buying everything! However, I am glad that the Urban Decay counter had run out of palettes, and they only had the anniversary palette there. Otherwise I would surely be tempted to buy something there too! I was also tempted by the OPI Muppets edition and the Serena Grand Slam edition.. when I really don't paint my nails that often! Just my gnarly toenails! Sighh..

Anyway, I got :
a. Burts Bees body wash in peppermint & rosemary
b. Fresh Sugar Lychee perfume (omg, it's SOOOOOOO good and refreshing! Its a unique and vibrant scent that instantly captured my heart. Tron was also going, "Eh, damn nice this Sugar Lychee... Buy la! Buy!")
c. Soap & Glory's Face Soap Clarity

And this is from H&M! I said I won't post pics of underwear, but I can't help posting this up because in my ASOS post, I said that there was the Vera Moda "Fuzzy Peach" lingerie set that was so nice, but they ran out of sizes? Well, I saw the replica in H&M, so I totally grabbed that! And I got more accessories (a hair flower, and two sets of earrings) and a new lace dress that I'm going to be wearing to my dad's staff's wedding. Hahaha.. so random. =)

Well, it was a pretty fruitful trip to Singapore, and at the rate I'm going, I'll probably have enough stuff to review til 2015... hopefully I won't be shopping as much in December! I just tell myself that this is just a special treat cos it is my birthday month. =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP