Powered by Blogger.

Boots Strawberry & Yogurt Hand & Nail Cream

 Monday, October 31, 2011


Whee... another present from Tron's sister. :) This is the Boots Strawberry & Yogurt Hand & Nail cream, and costs about THB100. I'm always on a lookout for good hand cream because my hand is in disastrous condition! I have tonnes of hangnails, and I don't help things by constantly peeling the skin around my fingers. People think that I'm biting my fingernails, but how do I tell them that I'm actually biting off the bits of skin that are coming off?

It'll be like they thought you were a weirdo, and then they'll think you are a dirty weirdo. T_T

I quite like this hand cream because it smells very yummy. Really like strawberry yogurt, so it's a very comforting, sweet scent. The product encourages you to use "liberally", and when I do, you really feel like your hands are much softer, and more moisturised. And the effects last for quite a while! Of course, if you use a lot, you have to massage your hands a bit more to get everything absorbed in, but it's no biggie. Personally, I do feel that it can be absorbed really quickly! Impressed!

"With natural extracts of Strawberry & Yogurt, Boots Hand & Nail Cream is specially formulated to replenish lost moisture to extra dry skin, leaving it feeling softer and more supple, whilst nourishing nails and cuticles." --- from the product label.

I've only been using it on and off for the past few weeks, but each time I use it, I really do feel a difference in my hands. The hangnails and bits of skin that I peel off heal better, and there will be less occurences of hangnails in the future. This is because the nail bed is sufficiently moisturised. So yes, when using hand cream, rub the cream into your nails and nail beds as well!!

For more tips on what to do to lessen your hangnails, click on this link.

I keep this hand cream in my office so that whenever I see it, I will be reminded to moisturise my hands. =) I think it's a good idea to keep one hand cream at the office and one at home! Just hope that your colleagues don't nick it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP