Powered by Blogger.

Liese Juicy Shower

 Saturday, November 5, 2011

I've been interested in the Liese products ever since :
a. Dawn Yang advertised it
b. seeing the actual products on the shelves in drugstores! They are so irresistably cute!

I've tried the hair dye from Liese before as well, and though it was really non-drip as what they advertised (because of the bubbles), I found the color was not as vibrant as expected, and it kinda faded very quickly even though I used shampoo for colored hair. *sigh* I had been resisting myself from buying the Liese hair stuff for the longest time ever --- because it's quite pricey. :( However, I finally gave in to temptation when I bought the Liese Juicy Shower mixed berry hair-hydrating mist!

As I blogged before, I bought the refill instead of the spray bottle version because it was more worth it. When my Free&Free Damage Aid hair serum finished, I washed it out carefully, dried it and then poured the Juicy Shower in!

I've been using the berry mist for about 2 weeks + now, and I honestly feel a bit disappointed with this product. Mainly because it doesn't smell as "berrylicious" as I expected it to be. It's not awful smelling - far from it, but I just expected a LOT more. However, my hair does feel softer and more nourished after I've used it. I use it before I go to bed, hahaa. Or on weekends when I don't want to waste my precious Kerastase hair serum, but I like the thought of feeding my hair before heading out. ;) No doubt that Liese does the job, but it doesn't do as good a job as Kerastase, and for the price, I rather grab another bottle of Free&Free.

The product claims to :
a.Gives hair a quick boost of moisture anytime (well, you are spraying liquids = moisture on to it, so of course this is true. How much of what you spray on it is retained is anyone's guess... cos my hair feels softer after a night's rest, but it seems to go away when I've wet my hair again....)
b. Refreshing berry scent to invigorate the senses (as mentioned - I don't think the scent is anything to shout about)
c. Uniquely formulated with raspberry extract to instantly quench dry hair (hmm... sounds a bit like point a)
d. Hair will become smoother and softer over time with Hair Beautifying Technology (they don't explain what this technology is exactly, but I hope this is true! My hair does feel smoother & softer after using this, but as mentioned, it is not a long lasting effect --- only til the next shower session, lol)

Those of you who like the scent would love this product as it somewhat does the job, and it comes in cute packaging, etc etc. The price is about RM35 - RM40, I can't really remember. To me, I would stick to Free&Free Damage Aid, but at the same time, I've heard good reviews about the Liese Hair Cocktail.... should I try it? Hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP