Powered by Blogger.

Cellnique Intensive Hydrating Complex - Skin Saver #4

 Friday, November 25, 2011

This is my final-final instalment of the Skin Saver series. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I was a bit ashamed that after Skin Saver #1 - #3, I still got bad comments from the consultant doing my facial at Lissage de Beaute. There was still a patch of dry skin on my face that would not go away, even when I used tea tree oil / vitamin e oil / masks. For masks, it would temporarily be moisturised, but within 24 hours revert back to normal. I don't have any pictures to show you how bad it is because you can't really SEE how dry it is. You can only FEEL it with your fingers.

The consultant gave me this product to try, and I'm really, completely SOLD. It is AWESOMENESS in a little bottle. Enter : The Cellnique Intensive Hydrating Complex.

This is really just a sample bottle that she gave me to try on the dry patch. After the facial, she asked me to test on my hands (as she had applied sunscreen on my face). I could feel that the liquid got absorbed really quickly and left the back of my hands feeling softer. However, I was not completely sold as the back of my hands aren't as dry as the dry patch on my face!

That night, I applied the Intensive Hydrating Complex on the dry patch (just a little bit!) and believe it or not --- NO MORE DRY PATCH THE NEXT DAY! This is a freaking miracle product!!

The magic ingredient is actually something that we gals frequently hear - hyaluronic acid! This one is supposed to be super concentrated, so maybe that's why it works so fast? I'm actually wondering if I use my other products that contain hyaluronic acid, would it still give me the same results?

Anyway, you really need to use only a itty bitty bit each day - I only have a 3ml sample, but I'm still using it til today! Everyday I just apply at areas that I feel require more moisturising, e.g: the corners of my mouth, my chin. It's a really good product all in all.

So for those of you suffering from really intensely dry skin, I recommend this product! Not sure about the price though, but Cellnique is more of a paramedical type of treatment, and not really a drugstore treatment. I would expect it to be over RM100 for a full-size bottle. If you go for a facial at Cellnique-approved places, they generally give you free samples after each facial, so ask for one, just to try it out! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP