Powered by Blogger.

Vanity Trove Is Coming To Malaysia!

 Monday, December 31, 2012



I'm sure that by now, many of you beauty junkies have heard the news already --- Vanity Trove is coming to Malaysia! I had been interested in beauty boxes ever since they first launched Vanity Trove in Singapore, as evident from my first post about them here.

I think most of us Malaysians that have heard about it previously might have been deterred against signing up because the vouchers and products given may only be available in Singapore, or even because of the fluctuating SGD vs MYR exchange rates. I know that's what had stopped me previously! But even then, I had always kept noted of the "Vanity Trove Unveiled" sections to check out what awesome stuff our neighbours were getting, and being ever so slightly jealous.

Now, with a the monthly subscription fee of RM60/- (inclusive of packing, shipping &
handling fees) or choose the 3, 6, 12 months subscription options, we get the beauty box ("trove") shipped directly to us from their Malaysian office!

Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself, and I should explain what this whole "beauty box" concept is about in the first place. :) Inspired by the concept of fukuburuko, the mystery grab bag style of presenting products from the fashion hub of Japan, VanityTrove sends a "mystery box" filled with the newest and latest beauty / skincare products for consumers to try. What's better than receiving presents in the mail? Presents with an element of surprise, of course!

As a wannabe beauty "enthusiast" (ahem!), I've had to shell out quite a bit on my own for the products. Whenever someone raved about certain products, I would spend lots of $$ on it, only to find out that it's crap. If I had a chance to sample it, it would've saved me a lot of money. Plus, with so many up and coming brands, it's difficult to keep my finger on the pulse. It's so much easier having experts engaged by VanityTrove to curate the very best and newest stuff for us ladies to try.

Let me leave the experts to tell you how to get started :

Yup, if you don't think that you could use the products, you can always order a trove for your loved ones. I wonder if my husband will ever read my blog and "get the hint", *koff koff*. The first Vanity Trove box is open for subscription from now til January 14, 2013. Subscribing early will ensure that you get your February trove by end of January. Isn't that awesome?

Personally for me, I've experienced a Vanity Trove collaboration with Watsons, and that was just a free trove I got. Even though it was free, it was SO WORTH IT, I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE MORE COLLABORATIONS! 

I can't wait to get my hands on the 1st Malaysian Vanity Trove. I'm sure the first trove is going to be amazing!

P.S : By the way, you can try and win a trove from their Facebook page. You can also find out more from their website (click here to signup) or follow them on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP