Powered by Blogger.

Watsons Birds Nest Whitening & Firming Facial Cream

 Saturday, December 29, 2012

Got this sample of Watsons Birds Nest Whitening & Firming Facial Cream in my Vanity Trove x Watsons set. I took it along with me when I was in Thailand, and even though the packet was already opened, I carefully carted it back with me in Malaysia cos I quite like it! This small 2g packet is able to last me at least 3 uses... though when I used it yesterday, I don't know why I liked it so much when I first used it....


The Bird's Nest whitening and firming facial cream contains bird's nest extracts such as Bird's Nest Acid, Water Soluble Protein, Amino Acid, Multi-vitamins & Minerals as well as Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), to help stimulate skin cell reproduction and regeneration. It also contains Snow Lotus Essence and Hexapeptide to enhance skin elasticity, helping to refresh dull and tired looking skin. Other deep nourishing ingredients such as Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter Oil and Vitamin E which can help enhance the whitening and firming effects for healthier and more radiant looking skin after use. 

This potent skincare formula helps to nourish, firm, rejuvenate and illuminate your skin for a brighter and more radiant complexion. 


This is a sample of how the facial cream looks like. It is very, very thick and creamy. I think you really only need to use a little bit for your face and neck because I accidentally used too much and it feels VERY VERY heavy on my face. It doesn't get absorbed super quickly, so it feels a bit uncomfortable and oily. On the upside, this face cream smells amazing! It has a really subtle floral scent that is soothing and comforting.

With a heavy face cream, you generally expect the results to be more moisturising than normal. However, when I woke up the next day, things were just normal... nothing extra special. Then again, this is supposed to be a toning and whitening face cream, which I don't expect results can be seen within 3 uses. Probably will not make this a repurchase, but I really do like the scent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP