Powered by Blogger.

Shelves

 Monday, December 10, 2012

Dear all,

My husband has banned me from buying more stuff. You will probably see much less haul pictures in the future... which makes me mad because I'm going to Thailand really soon, and that's the best time to stock up on Boots and Soap & Glory stuff!! I can cry!!

The reason is because we did some springcleaning recently, and this is what is in my shelf :

My husband says that I can open my own store already... cos this is not even counting the other stuff that I have in the giant red cabinet in my bedroom... sigh...

In fact, this actually motivates me to USE up more stuff and REVIEW more things.. to make way for even nicer products! Hahahhaa... so stay tuned! Buttload of reviews coming up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP